Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Butterfly Effect: Choices to Outcomes

Hello I am Veronica Towers and I write Regency romance. I love the times and the genre. Waterloo was a turning point in history, who knows if Napoleon had won we might have gotten the Euro a little sooner LOL just kidding! There are certain time points in history when you think about it where the world as we know it, would change. Trafalgar was another, since the Royal Navy trashed the French Fleet Napoleon had no other recourse, than land battles.

I write Regency but can see whole other outcomes from one change, the butterfly effect. So this is the reason I love to read and write in this time.

1 comment:

Kayleigh Jamison said...

I agree completely, Veronica! The bio on my website has a quote from me saying, "I enjoy exploring not only what was, but what could have been."

Change one detail and you change the world...