Saturday, November 10, 2007

Beautiful Sin

12th November sees Xcite books publish their latest offerings, Ultimate Sex, Ultimate Submission and Ultimate Sins. (www.xcitebooks.com)

My first regency story is to be published in Ultimate Sins - a short story called "Beautiful Sin" about two women who are in love at a time when it's seen as wrong and immoral.

And oh, I'm really pleased with it. I honestly think it's the best thing I've written (and no, I'm not just saying that, truly!), and I'm particularly pleased because I adore the regency period and it's lovely to feel that I can write about it and write well enough for other people to read.

And as a taster, to give you an idea...

‘The wrong path of love’. ‘A wicked perversion’. Catherine knew it had been called both of those things; knew, too, that in a country where King George himself was in a mental institution, it would be easy enough for two ordinary girls to be sent to a hospital for the insane because of their forbidden love affair.

1 comment:

Kayleigh Jamison said...

Looks wonderful! I will be putting this on my tbr list!

Kayleigh