Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good news

I'm very pleased to at last be able to share some news I've been sitting on for a while.

I've signed a contract for Reckless Liaisons with Black Lyon (and yes, it's a Regency!). My first full-length novel in over two years has found itself a home, and is tentatively due on the shelves (in paperback and ebook) in March, 2009. I am thrilled to be part of the Black Lyon family, amongst some very talented authors.

Right now I'm hard at work on the sequel, A Compromising Evening, as well as preparing for final exams.

I look forward to sharing more details about the book as it comes closer to release.

-K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your contract! That's exciting news! I've heard that regencies are declining in popularity--but I don't see any evidence of that. Thankfully!

Best,

Linore Rose Burkard
"Inspirational Romance for the Jane Austen Soul"