Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eldritch Legacy 2: Lessons Learned is out today!


Ever wonder what adventurous folks like Lord Byron and the Shelleys were doing behind the closed doors of the Regency drawing room? Me too! Hence my dark, twisted take on the classic "Regency romp" with Lessons Learned, book two of the Eldritch Legacy series. I quite like the brooding Regency rake, and had fun creating an Eldritch son who is just that. I derived equal enjoyment in creating leading lady Camille Rocheford to match Stefan Eldritch's intensity.

And I could not have asked for a better cover artist to capture the look and feel of the story. Anne Cain amazes as always.

Curious? Here's the blurb!

http://www.loose-id.com/prod-Eldritch_Legacy_2__Lessons_Learned-1007.aspx

Want more? Sample an excerpt, wherein Stefan Eldritch takes a love of reading to new heights:

http://www.loose-id.com/excerpt.aspx?ID=1007

And that's before they drink the absinthe! I hope my romp through the manor house with Lessons Learned gives readers a taste of decadence and some much-needed escape.




No comments: